THE HENRY FUND
Jump to giving opportunities
Since the inception of the Henry Fund in April 1994, nearly 150 MBA students have served as Henry Fund managers, many of whom are now leading professionals in investment banking, portfolio management, financial analysis, and corporate finance at some of the world's foremost institutions.
The 2005 group of fund managers posted stellar returns, gaining 12.53 percent, outperforming the S&P 500, which was up 4.91 percent for the year. Today the Henry Fund boasts a value of more than $460,000, and it has outperformed the benchmark S&P 500 by an average of more than 2.50 percent per year since its inception.
Help take the Henry Fund to a higher level. By increasing the size of the fund's portfolio, you are enhancing the student experience. Gifts will be used to support scholarships for first- and second-year Iowa MBA students, and through additional investments, the Department of Finance hopes to:
- Enhance the marketability of the College's finance program to prospective employers
- Attract high-quality candidates to the Tippie MBA program
- Provide more generous scholarship support to UI students
- Boost access to professional investment software for UI students
- Expand opportunities for educational travel and interaction with corporate professionals
All annual contributors of $25 or more receive Tippie Magazine, published twice a year, to keep them informed of the College's activities and achievements. For additional information about the Tippie College of Business and its honor clubs, please visit the Business section of the Foundation's web site.